Saturday, April 28, 2007

Phone Assignment #3

Today I did my phone assignment with Araceli and we decided that I would be the boss and she would be the employee who wanted to get a raise. We discussed the reason why she felt she was entitled to raise. We also came up with a mutual agreement that she deserved a raise because she is the only bilingual person that works for our company and she has been there over 3 years. She felt that she has been a great asset to our company and that it was time she got compensated for her hard work. We also talked about how much her raise would be and we agreed on the amount. I felt that since she had been there for such a long time that it was in by best interest to give her a raise. She made numerous points to why she thought that she deserved a pay raise and I agreed with her.

I enjoyed our assignment and thought that Araceli was a very intelligent woman.

1 comment:

Debra Davenport said...

Your phone assignment was very nicely done!

Dr. D.