Thursday, May 3, 2007

Crazy Week

Sorry I have not posted to my blog in a couple of days but this week has been really crazy for me. I have had like three job interviews this week and on top of that, my 4 year old son has been really under the weather. I have been trying to juggle so many things at one time and still have not accomplished everything that I need to do. Also Monday I start an accounting class that I am so dreading because for some reason accounting is just not my cup of tea. I cant understand that stuff for nothing in the world. So I know this next class is going to be hand full and I hope i don't have to drop it ( for the second time). I just wish that accounting came easy for me but since it don't I know that I have to work extra hard and study even harder in order to pass the class.

Well I guess I did enough complaining for one day!!

2 comments:

Georganna said...

Good Luck with your accounting class. I know how you feel. When I was in junior college I couldnt seem to get along with my statistics class. I would start it and about 6 weeks into it I would drop it. I think sometimes we menatlly tell ourselves that we cant pass it and then we really believe it. Just tell yourself this is the last time you will take it.

Anonymous said...

Try to find a partner in the class that is geographically close so that you can have some phone conversataions on assignments. Even if that person is just as uncomfortable with accounting, sometimes it helps to talk it through.