Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Group presentation

I can honestly say that I enjoy the group I am in. Everyone seems to be very intelligent and on the same page. we were having minor problems in the beginning because we did not know how we were going to present our case. Now that we have figured that out, everything seems to be going smoothly. We have had 2 phone conferences where we have discussed cases and who is going to play the role of who. I was a little nervous at first because I was not for sure who my group members were , but now that i have been able to talk to everyone and see that they are very committed to getting the presentation done, it takes a lot off my shoulders.

2 comments:

aprince22 said...

That is awesome that ya'll have all come together in working on the project. I noticed that our group got more accomplished through phone conversations as well. It helps to communicate a bit faster instead of waiting for e mails.

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you think our group is going well. I wish I could say I'm as optimistic. I'm starting to feel a little better now that most of the group has emailed me their pieces. I'm still missing Araceli's piece. I'll feel even better once that last piece to the puzzle is there. I'm going to try to sign on to the iLinc at 6:30 tonight just in case I have any technical difficulties. Talk with you then.