Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Emotional IQ Test

My test proved that I have a lot of work to do within myself order to be a complete person. I think that it takes time for a person to really figure out what they want and expect from life. I am 23 years old and i don't know what tomorrow is going to bring, but what I can say is that I am living my life for my kids TODAY. Life is short and it is not guaranteed that you will go to sleep and and wake up the next day. So I try to live my life according to that. I know my life may not be perfect and for definite it did not turn out the way I planned, but i am OK with the way it did. I'm learning to be happy and content with my life and stop worrying about what in could have been and continue to focus on what it can be.

2 comments:

RLee said...

I enjoyed reading this. I like your outlook. I'm a firm believer in "everything happens for a reason" I think it would be extremely boring if we lived out a previous set plan for our lives. The best experiences are the unexpected ones. My test also showed that I can improve myself but it shows me just how far I have come. However, I dont think you have to work to be a "complete person", just in order to reach your highest potential as an individual.

matthewjames said...

hey red it was great talking with you today. i think we are on that same page as far as sexual harassment goes in the work place. i will be in close contact as we get closer and closer to performing our group project. have a great week and i will talk to you soon!